sabato 27 febbraio 2010

Just a Little Run Around the World


I have always thought that if I was going to do something I would have done it in loving memory of the Rainbow. But Rosie Swale Pope just opened my eyes today and gave me the answer I have always been looking for.
"He would be proud to have inspired my run as he did, but he would hate it to be all about him or sentimental. So my run would be looking forward - running not from but towards life, as he would have wished."
I was always wrong: I don't have to do it for my-self, I don't have to do it just for chasing the Rainbow. It's about AWARENESS that unforseen things can happen every day, everywhere to everyone of us.
Others should be aware, have a chance and a choice.


I have decided to leave on the 2nd of October in honour of Rosie's first step and Lance's Carpe Diem Day.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento